Ania Perkowska is a London based ceramicist. She creates functional pieces inspired by contrasts and opposites. Working mainly in stoneware her techniques include organic textures, scrafitto and slip trailing.
She aspires to capture a sense of joy in handling of objects and transforming them into everyday art.
Ania is a member of Craft Potters Association and London Potters.
Exhibitions and Events:
- Art in Clay Hatfield 2020
- Celebrating Ceramics 2020
- Spring Exhibition, Gallery Nine Bath, 2020
- Art in Clay Farnham, 2019
- “Lost Horizons” Exhibition, Studio Vault, 2019
- Oxford Ceramics Fair 2019
- Art in Clay Hatfield, 2019
- Earth and Fire International Ceramics Fair 2019
- Art in Clay Hatfield, 2018
- Potfest in the Pens, 2018
- Innovations in Ceramic Art Cambridge, 2018
- Art in Clay Hatfield, 2017
- Potfest in the Pens 2017